Well, let's open up this can of worms. WHAT exactly does go wrong with weddings that our vendors have seen in the Philadelphia area?
- Vendors late or forget something
I have seen this happen way too many times. Be sure to check with your vendors that they will be arriving ON TIME and will have all their equipment needed.
- Guests are late
Please stress to your guests to be on time or early! If you wait for 1-2 late guests, you hold up your vendors, other guests, venue, everything. Put an earlier time on invitations to assure this doesn't happen.
- Photos come out bad
While an amateur photographer may be cheaper, do you want someone who will send you photos with your face shadowed out of your big day? Check portfolios before booking.
- Unprepared planner/coordinator who is scrambling to get things done the day of.
Please prepare EVERYTHING in advance. Do not wait until the last minute.
How to avoid stress on your wedding day:
- Do not expect absolute perfection! Be realistic!
- Hire a day-of coordinator.
- Double check with vendors at least a week before wedding that all details are squared away.
- Run through the day in your head to make sure you're not forgetting something.
Good luck planning, coordinating, and eventually LIVING your big day from Liberty Weddings!